Search for a Home
Find your Home's Value
Welcome to the Home of the Gary Ford Real Estate Team!
Your Wholesale Realtor For Life
My team consists of great professionals that focus on individual specialties. We have a thorough process and will walk you through everything step by step so you feel comfortable in the ongoing process.
This should be a fun and exciting experience. I really enjoy what I do and love seeing how I can help ensure families have a positive experience when buying or selling Real Estate.
YOUR Agent Matters
More than 50 % of my business comes from previous clients or from referrals.
That amount of repeat business is a testament to the systems that I use every day.
By continually evaluating our performance and processes, I understand what is important to my buyers and sellers, including:
1. Financial consultation and mortgage pre-approval - saves you time and frustration
2. A step-by-step counseling interview - I only show you properties that meet your needs
3. A refined transaction management system - every detail is monitored
4. Future communication updates - keep up-to-date on the value of your home and current market activity in your new neighborhood
When looking to buy or sell Real Estate in the current market you want to make sure your Realtor has:
1. Established relationships and processes with banking institutions to help negotiate on your behalf but to make sure you are always well represented as a buyer or seller.
** As a buyer working with my team you have the unique opportunity to have first access to some of the homes I have listed through short sales or bank owned properties.
***As a seller you can rest assured we know what to expect and how to make this as easy of a process as possible and also know that we will market your property out to buyers that we directly work with and who are ready to buy.
Please let me know if you would like to be informed on any great homes that fit your criteria.
We are happy to do so to ensure you have the first chance to put in an offer on a home you want.